Software Engineer – Java/Oracle/Linux/VMware
The successful candidate will be a primary contributor to the design, development and maintenance of innovative web applications that make up the company’s product line. Activities include requirements analysis, application design, architecture, coding and unit testing. A competitive salary and benefits will be provided.
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience in the design and development of Internet based applications
- Database development using Oracle.
- Server platforms including Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Web application development and deployment using NGINX, Apache and Servlets.
- Virtual hosting management using VMware
- Unix/Linux/Windows System Integration and Network Management
- Network storage using SAN and/or NAS technologies.
- Strong communication skills are required as well as experience developing in a team environment.
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Windows System Administration and Network Management.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (e.g., UML, Object-to-Relational Mapping).
- Experience developing learning management systems, human resource information systems.