The Software Engineer will work under the direction of our Chief Scientist as a primary contributor to the enhancement of our current line of SaaS applications. Additional responsibilities will include occasional support to other functional areas of the company such as Sales, Marketing and Client Services. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. A competitive salary and benefits will be provided. This is a full-time position located in New London, Connecticut. Telecommuting is not an option.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Unix System and Network Management (e.g., Solaris Volume Manager, iSCSI SAN, NAS on Solaris).
- Strong communication skills are required as well as experience developing in a team environment.
- Windows 2000/XP System and Network Management.
- Network Management (e.g., CISCO VLANs, Bind, and Solaris Routers).
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (e.g., UML, Object-to-Relational Mapping).
- Experience developing Learning Management Systems (LMS) , human resource information systems is also a plus.