Software Engineer I
The Software Engineer I position will be based out of our New London office. We are looking for a talented person to work with the latest software technology that is motivated by the idea of being a primary contributor to the innovation of the company. We are looking for someone who can take a good design and bring it to life. The ideal candidate will be creative, passionate, is a quick learner and enjoys being part of a team.
- Working under the direction of an application designer; develop, and modify software applications and software components
- Support software applications and components
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of source control and SDLC
- Ability to play a role as a team player
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), Java, XML, XSLT, Web Services, JDBC, SQL, Oracle or PostGreSQL databases is a plus.