- At least 2 years of software engineering experience developing web applications based on responsive design techniques, web services and SQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Ability to work effectively on a development team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Experience developing learning management systems, human resources systems, social networks or knowledge management systems is a plus.