Sales Account Executive
Do wild coyotes bow before you in awe of your hunting skills?
Do you feel great satisfaction from selling a service that helps people, not just organizations?
Do you take pride in your professional development and continue to craft your leading sales skills?
If these statements describe you – then why haven’t we heard from you?
ePath Learning develops innovative, world-class software applications that improve training and human performance for organizations. Our corporate learning services include cloud-based learning portals, enterprise social networking technology, and custom eLearning course development. If you want to be part of a team that has been the training backbone for companies in leading industries like home healthcare, pharmaceuticals, homeland security, logistics, electronics, and even entertainment – then read on to find out how.
- Be a sales professional (you know what this means and can tell us)
- Represent the brand and sell services that help people AND organizations
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Minimum experience of 5 years selling complex software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas – and we’ll ask you to prove it
- Excellent communication and presentation skills