Senior Instructional Designer/Project Manager
The Senior Instructional Designer / Project Manager will be a part of our Professional Services custom courseware development team. The Professional Services team works closely with our clients to design and develop effective and engaging online, leader-led and blended training courses. As a Senior Instructional Designer / Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the design and supervising the development of all types of custom training materials on a wide variety of topics. You take projects from cradle to grave and are responsible for initial planning of projects, developing and tracking budgets, serving as the main point of contact for clients and subject matter experts, supervising project teams, and ensuring the quality of all deliverables. You will also be responsible for facilitating design meetings, conducting front end analyses, and coordinating quality control testing. You will be expected to lead and participate in collaborative design and development process while working with clients.
- Provide support to our sales process by determining appropriate solutions to meet client needs in RFP responses, client calls, etc.
- Participate in scoping of projects to determine development cost
- Develop creative, engaging solutions and manage projects to meet client needs within scope, timeline, and budget
- Analyze customer requirements, collect data, design eLearning/leader-lead/blended solutions, storyboarding, and writing, performing quality assurance reviews and making corrections.
- Meet objectives and deliverables on time with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design standards for adult learning, including needs analysis, curriculum design, learning technologies, and evaluation and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education or related field
- 4+ years experience in instructional systems design, including at least 2-years in project management
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written & verbal communications skills
- Awareness of usability and accessibility considerations in design
- Experience working collaboratively with colleagues on multifaceted projects
- Experience in managing time, establishing priorities, distributing responsibilities, and meeting tight timelines.