Graphic Designer – eLearning Development
ePath Learning is looking to expand its Professional Services development team. Full and part time positions are available. The Professional Services team works closely with our clients to design and develop customized online training courses. As part of the team, the graphic designer will be involved in creating engaging, interactive, and media rich content for various eLearning courses. The designer should be able to understand client’s requirements, have a keen eye for details, and should be able to deliver quality, error-free, work within the given timeline. We are looking for a strong team player who will be able to contribute creative ideas throughout all stages of the course development process, and work in collaboration with project managers, instructional designers, and multimedia specialists.
Minimum Qualification/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, Art school or a directly related field
- 2 or more years experience as a graphic designer for web-based courseware development
- Assist in the design and development of multimedia assets for eLearning courses (images, audio, video)
- Create eLearning interactions using tools like Storyline, Captivate, and Flash etc.
- Design and develop user interfaces for courseware based on client’s branding guidelines.
- Meet deliverables on time with an attention to detail.
- Adhere to given specifications and templates.
- Multimedia graphic design skills
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe CS x packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Dreamweaver
- Audio Editing (Adobe Soundbooth)
- MS Office, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Understanding of SCORM, AICC
- HTML5, Programming for Responsive designs
- Basic video editing skills (Premier, After effects)
- Adobe Flash (Action scripting)
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling (3D Studio Max/Maya/Swift 3D)