Director of Sales
Our ideal candidate is driven, nimble, intelligent, and brings solid prior experience in sales management of SaaS solutions. The Director of Sales will be responsible for leading and coaching the Account Executive team, outside agents, value added resellers and sales related partnerships in pursuit of new business. He/she is expected to understand client needs and articulate learning technology solutions including use cases involving SSO, API’s, and cloud hosting.
- Challenge your team to meet growing sales goals
- Continuously coach and train sales reps in developing a strong sales process to close their opportunities to meet revenue goals
- Manage daily responsibilities of the sales organization
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas
- Build confidence and trust with your team as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Supervise and conduct training on skills improvement, consultative sales, and learning & development topics
- Maintain headcount and grow your team through hiring top talent
- Continuously encourage and develop discipline in your sales team with regards to timely updating of the CRM with high-quality information
- Passion for selling and a naturally positive attitude
- 5+ years of experience selling corporate training solutions or similar business SaaS applications with demonstrated success
- 4 or more years of sales management experience with a proven track record delivering or exceeding revenue goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including persuasive presentation skills
- LMS sales experience is a plus
- Superior coaching skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive sales results
- Personal responsibility to crush team goals
- A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Candidate required to work at the New London, CT Headquarters
ePath Learning, Inc. is one of the leading innovators in the development of SaaS-based applications for the Corporate Training market. ePath Learning developed one of the first Learning Content Management Systems in 1999 and we are excited to continue our record of innovation in the future. ePath Learning has received multiple honors and awards, including the Marcum Top 40 and Inc.500/5000, for multiple years. The company is a privately held corporation founded in 1999, and is headquartered in New London, Connecticut. ePath Learning, Inc. is an affirmative action – equal opportunity employer
We are looking for people who are eager to work with the latest software technology and that are motivated by the idea of being a primary contributor to the innovation of the company. ePath Learning is located in New London on the southeastern Connecticut shoreline, centrally located between New York and Boston. New London is a historic waterfront district filled with great food, creative energy, boats and beaches. A commute without rush hour traffic and closeness to public transportation makes it an ideal place to work.