The successful candidate will be responsible for various administrative functions for the company. Duties will include:
- Office Administration; Filing, Front Desk Phone, Receptionist, Order Supplies.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping; A/R, A/P, Payroll, Invoicing, Reconciliations, Sales Tax, and Commissions.
- Human Resource; New Hire/ Termination paper work, Job Postings, Administration of group benefits, Maintain employee’s Paid Time Off, Update Company Policies and Knowledge Center.
- Contract Management; Process New Contracts, Terminations and Expiring Contract Spreadsheet Maintenance.
- Additional Administration support for President/CEO and various executive staff.
The successful candidate will have at least 3-years of applicable work experience, must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the performance of assigned tasks, must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and must have strong organizational skills. Experience with Peachtree (Sage 50) accounting system is helpful along with mastery of bookkeeping principles. BA/BS in Business, Accounting, or equivalent experience is required.