Account Executive (Sales)
At least 2-5 years of prior sales or business development experience. A background in the corporate training space, learning services space, and/or experience with LCMS/LMS technology is a plus. In addition, the following skills are required: true hunter position – prospecting/appointment setting, needs analysis, presentation, telephone and communication, listening, problem solving, relationship building, and a drive to succeed. Competency in the Microsoft Office suite and CRM is also required. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
Position is located in New London, CT headquarters
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner to ensure the meeting of specific quota goals and the generation of revenue.
- Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities and industry trends
- Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- Establish long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- Close deals & finalize contracts
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Manage all activity and communication within company CRM
- Performs related duties or responsibilities, as assigned or requested.
Position is quota bearing. Compensation includes base salary plus commission.