The Sales Executive candidate professionally represents ePath Learning, Inc. through the presentation and sale of its entire product line. He/she is expected to respond to inquiries, conduct product demonstrations, schedule follow up meetings/appointments and make “cold calls” in pursuit of developing business relationships and revenue to the company. The Sales Executive is expected to close sales. Sales activity and performance is measured against weekly/monthly goals and objectives and is expected to conduct tasks in support of the company and its revenue stream.
Position is located in New London, CT headquarters or remote
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner to ensure the meeting of specific quota goals and the generation of revenue.
- Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities and industry trends
- Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- Establish long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- Close deals & finalize contracts
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Manage all activity and communication within company CRM
- Performs related duties or responsibilities, as assigned or requested.
Position is quota bearing. Compensation includes base salary plus commission.