Entertainment and Hospitality Industry Training Solutions
You’ve Got Challenges – We’ve Got Online Training Solutions!
The entertainment and hospitality industry is one of the most interesting and challenging industries to work in. It offers a wide range of job and career opportunities and an endless variety of places to work in. Why then is it riddled with such great workforce challenges?
- Extremely high turnover rates
- Finding and recruiting employees including seasonal and temporary workers
- Low morale that impacts service standards and can tarnish your reputation
- Shrinkage and loss due to lack of employee engagement
- Low employee retention rates results in a variety of training struggles
The good news is we can help!
Enhance Your Training Initiatives…
Do you know what happens when you implement comprehensive and consistent online training programs for your employees? Your employees feel like they’re part of the bigger picture. They become engaged and motivated. Show them a career path that involves online training and development and things change, morale improves, and you’re well on your way to developing and retaining your all-star team. Are you thinking “easier said than done?” Well we can make it easy for you!
With LMS Technology!
Our Learning Management System (LMS) provides you with an online, centralized learning platform, enabling you to easily manage all of your training initiatives. Here are a few highlights of what you can expect:
- Quickly deliver and track employee training
- Easily identify skills gaps for additional online training and development
- Engage, excite and motivate your staff
- Boost productivity levels
What are you waiting for? It’s time to build that all-star team and empower them through technology!
Do you need off the shelf eLearning content for soft skills training or OSHA perhaps? ePath Learning has partnerships with a variety of eLearning content partners. We continue to diversify these offerings – so if you don’t see what you need, just ask us, we may have something in the works already!